PROCESSING FRUITS AND VEGETABLES - PART TIME
- - Processing
- Spokane, WA, USA
- Part Time
Spokane Produce, Inc. is seeking a person to work in our salad processing unit. This person will be working in a room that must comply with USDA/FDA regulation for food processing and packaging. The room is 34 degrees F with 90% humidity and noisy.
This is a PART TIME position. The starting time will vary from 7:00am to noon each scheduled shift. Successful candidates should be able to work possible weekends, if scheduled. Spokane Produce is a 24-hour business, 365 days per year.
• Obtain and sort produce to be packaged according to customer specifications
• Wash produce in 3-part system
• Cut, slice, chop produce for packaging according to customer specifications
• Start, stop and regulate speed of conveyor system that moves prepared produce to packaging machinery
• Inspect materials and containers at each step of packaging process for accuracy and quality control
• Cull fruit and/or vegetables by color
• Sort and bundle packaged material, record information such as weight, time and date packaged
• Match proper labels to containers and product sorting
• Must be able to lift up to 40 pounds of product on a continuous basis each day.
Must have reliable transportation to be to work ON TIME each scheduled work day, be able to pass a pre-employment criminal background check and drug screen, and continue to satisfy our drug testing policy, if offered employment. We are a Federal Contractor and drug free workplace, which includes a prohibition on marijuana use for all employees.
We offer compensation of $15.00 per hour and a benefits package with employee discounts on the first day.
Apply today via this website or apply to our website www.spokaneproduce.com
Spokane Produce, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.