- - Office
- Spokane, WA, USA
- Full Time
Spokane Produce is seeking a highly motivated individual for a FULL TIME Accounts Receivable/Collections person with the desire for a position with longevity. This position will work well with customers and sales staff to meet our customer needs. A successful candidate must know how to work professionally with a diverse population.
• Accounts Receivable data processing
• Assist customers with document requests
• Claim filing for web-based customers
• Process Accounts Receivable statements and mail
• Process ACH and Credit Card charges
• Track customer inquiries
• Discuss payment mistakes with customers
• Process new customer accounts
• Provide customer service to walk-in customers
• Work seamlessly with sales to meet customer needs
• Handle overflow receptionist calls
• Other tasks as assigned
• Excellent computer skills - MS Office
• Must be able to work independently with little supervision and possess a take-charge attitude
• Must be extremely detail oriented with strong proof-reading skills
• Comfortable working in slightly noisy environment
• Ability to multi-task
• Accurate 10-key skill
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills and able to interact with a very diverse population
• Highly organized
Must have reliable transportation to be at work by 7:00am Monday through Friday, be able to pass a pre-employment criminal background check and drug screen, and continue to satisfy our drug testing policy, if offered employment. We are a Federal Contractor and drug free workplace, which includes a prohibition on marijuana use for all employees.
We offer a competitive benefits package with employee discounts on your first day; medical/dental/vision insurance first of the month after 60 days; paid time off and 401k with employer match after 1 year.
Apply today via this website OR apply via our company website at www.spokaneproduce.com
Spokane Produce, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.